gothikmaus: (Armand - IWTV)
[personal profile] gothikmaus
I'm currently working on two other fics and pondering whether to take part in the Devil's Minion Big Bang, but for the moment I'm going to post this. It's just a tiny little bit of self-indulgent fluff, little more than a drabble, really, but I was in desperate need of something fluffy, so here it is.



Title: Windows to the soul
Fandom: Interview with the vampire
Pairing: Armand/Daniel
Rating: Teen/PG-13
Summary: Armand misses Daniel's human eyes
A/N: Just a tiny little bit of self-indulgent fluff

...

"I miss your human eyes." Armand was lying on his side next to Daniel, one elbow bent and head propped up against his hand. "I liked the way you looked at me back in Dubai, your eyes always had a sparkle in them when you were trying to figure me out. I could have spent hours getting lost in them." He gently brushed the pad of his index finger around one of Daniel's eyes, slowly tracing the lines etched into his skin by the passing of time.

Daniel smiled up at him.

"The great vampire Armand waxing poetic on me?"

Also posted on AO3.

Profile

gothikmaus: (Default)
gothikmaus

September 2026

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
1314151617 1819
20212223242526
27282930   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 12:22 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios