Devil's Minion Week 2026 - Day 1
Aug. 16th, 2026 06:32 pmHere's the first ficlet I've written for Devil's Minion Week 2026. I'm also already writing other fics (yes, fics, plural), but they're not specifically for DM Week; I'll just post them whenever they're done. I keep getting so many ideas, it's ridiculous.

Title: Odi et amo
Fandom: Interview with the vampire
Pairing: Armand/Daniel
Rating: R/Mature
Summary: Daniel had always known he was fucked up.
A/N: Written for Day 1 of Devil's Minion Week 2026. Prompts: Transformation and Daniel's turning trauma. The thin line between love and hate. Blood play and blood sharing.
...
"I shouldn't have let you stay in the sun for so long," Armand said, running the backs of his fingers down Daniel's cheek.
Daniel's first reaction was to flinch away. Not because the touch was painful: Armand's feather-like caress sent a pleasantly cool tingle over his sunburned skin, but he was still coming to terms with whatever there was between them.
A hurt expression dawned on Armand's face, and he withdrew his hand. Daniel felt guilty and immediately cursed himself for it.
Read the rest on AO3.

Title: Odi et amo
Fandom: Interview with the vampire
Pairing: Armand/Daniel
Rating: R/Mature
Summary: Daniel had always known he was fucked up.
A/N: Written for Day 1 of Devil's Minion Week 2026. Prompts: Transformation and Daniel's turning trauma. The thin line between love and hate. Blood play and blood sharing.
...
"I shouldn't have let you stay in the sun for so long," Armand said, running the backs of his fingers down Daniel's cheek.
Daniel's first reaction was to flinch away. Not because the touch was painful: Armand's feather-like caress sent a pleasantly cool tingle over his sunburned skin, but he was still coming to terms with whatever there was between them.
A hurt expression dawned on Armand's face, and he withdrew his hand. Daniel felt guilty and immediately cursed himself for it.
Read the rest on AO3.